Body aches are extremely common and are caused by several underlying conditions. Exertion, over-use and injuries lead to body aches in specific areas. Sore arms could be directly related to lifting heavy boxes all day. Or, a fall could lead to a bruised shoulder.
There are many factors that lead to body pain:
- Over use of muscles – Muscle pain that affects a small area of your body is usually caused by over use or exertion.
- Minor injury – Bruises that occur due to a fall or injury lead to pain in that area.
- Illness – When you ache all over your body, it’s more likely caused by an infection, illness, or medicine you’ve taken.
The first sign of pain is usually localized, affecting just a few muscles, or a small part of your body. Other symptoms are:
- Stiffness and weakness
- Numbness and tingling in your limbs
- Reduced range of movement
- Change in how you move due to pain. For eg. Limping.
- Tenderness and swelling
WAYS TO RELIEVE BODY PAIN
- Drinking plenty of fluids and staying hydrated.
- Resting, to allow the body time to recuperate.
- Having a warm bath, as the heat can help relax muscles and ease tension in the body.
For most localized, mild to moderate pains Zandu offers a wide range of products. Choose from the recommended range alongside based on the symptoms you experience or the identified causes.